A Combat Sport
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports and martial arts.
- Learn to compete in the most challenging form of competition in the world
- Develop the ability to protect yourself against punches, kicks, takedowns, and submissions
- Becoming a ‘complete’ and well-rounded martial artist
- Develop a functional and practical level of fitness
- Enjoy training and competing in an activity that combines the best aspects of both team and individual sports