MMA, A Combat Sport
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports and martial arts.
- Learn to compete in the most challenging form of competition in the world
- Develop the ability to protect yourself against punches, kicks, takedowns, and submissions
- Becoming a ‘complete’ and well-rounded martial artist
- Develop a functional and practical level of fitness
- Enjoy training and competing in an activity that combines the best aspects of both team and individual sports
MMA classes are convenient for anyone living in these areas:
Columbia, Jessup, Ellicott City, Laurel, Savage, Calverton, Beltsville, West Friendship, Arbutus, Halethorpe, Elkridge, Fort Meade, Severn, Hanover, Colesville, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Owings Mills, Bethesda.
Or these area codes:
21044, 21045, 21046, 21029, 21043, 20794, 20763, 20701, 20723, 201707, 20724, 20755, 21042, 21228, 21029, 20777, 20759, 20904, 20905, 20914, 21117, 21136, 21133, 20814, 20817, 20851, 20852