Working out using the TRX Suspension Trainer
The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You're in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise - because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.
The TRX Suspension Trainer:
Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout Helps build a rock-solid core Increases muscular endurance Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors) Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside) By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
Specializing In CoreWhy is core so important?
- Core muscles are primary requisite for stability.
- A strong core reduces your chances of low back injury and backache which is getting so common, especially in women and athletes.
- A strong core helps you lift bigger and better in exercises like squats and clean & press.
- A strong core can be the difference between winning and losing in athletics and sports.
- Core includes both abdominal muscles and lower back muscles. Training then both for balance and stability.
Used By Trainers, Athletes and the U.S. Military
Two Thousands of people at all fitness levels now train on the TRX : From everyday people who just want to feel and look their best to some of the world's most elite athletes. The TRX is used routinely by all four branches of the military, and can be found in the locker rooms of:
- Major League Baseball teams
- National League Baseball teams
- UFC fighters
- Olympic-level cyclists, swimmers & runners
The TRX Suspension Training system harnesses your own bodyweight to create resistance as you workout and allows you to adjust the degree of difficulty, regardless of your fitness level, age or fitness goal. Our TRX exercise class builds all body strength, flexibility and your core at the same time.